- Log into the Alarm Dealer portal using the customer's primary username and password.
- Click ‘Contact List’, click on ‘Add Contact’
- Generate an unique username and password, confirm the password and click on ‘Create User’
- Once the Sub-User account has been successfully created, click on 'Manage Location'
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the far right
- Select a sub user name from the dropdown list
- Click on the mac address in the ‘Denied’ box and click on the left green arrow which will move the mac to the 'Granted' box.
- Click ‘Save’
Note: each sub user will need to be ‘granted’ access to view the app