|Follow these basic steps and procedures if you have a Hardwired BAT on a DSC and you are not getting signals:
- Step 1:
- Verify your unit is ONLINE by checking the Device Query Page on Goldmine (http://goldmine.ipdatatel.com/index.php?module=device)
- Step 2:
- Verify your unit has an AutoConfig set to DSC
- Step 3:
- Verify the PC-Link Cable is connected with a Red Wire facing to the left on both the Panel and the BAT (it only goes on one way with the BAT).
- Step 4:
- Check the following program fields in the Panel Programming:
- Section 301 should have a DCAAF. If the customer has an Alpha Keypad he can physically read DCAAF. Otherwise if he has a Keypad with only numbers on it, he should see 3 & 4 light up as soon as he enters in the section.
- Section 350 should have 04/04 for SIAFSK.
- Section 380 should have a 1 on. (doesn't matter if anything else is on)
- Section 381 should have 3/7 off and 5 on. (doesn't matter if anything else is on)
- Section 382 should have 5 on. (doesn't matter if anything else is on)
- If the customer insists on having DCAAF in field 302 you will have to adjust the programming accordingly.