- Verify how many bars of signal are on the device.
If 2 signal bars or less:
- Move the device near a window or external wall where the unit can obtain minimum 3 bars
- Verify what could interfere with the signal. IE, Metal or Concrete buildings or other devices giving off RF signals
- Try any high-gain antenna with a SMA connection
If 3 signal bars or more:
- Verify on the Alarmdealer portal page that the device has been activated
- If the device has recently been moved from a different account, triple tap the SW1 button (top left of the device) and power cycle the panel for one full minute
- Verify Ports 80 & 443 are open on the router
- Ensure that DHCP (Dynamic Hosting) is turned on in the router (The device will not work if the router is using a Static IP)
- Check to see if any firewalls are blocking connection
- Try connecting device to a different port on the router
- Unplug the power to the router for about 2min to reset it.