- Verify how many bars of signal are on the device.
If 2 signal bars or less:
- Move the device near a window or external wall where the unit can obtain minimum 3 bars
- Verify what could interfere with the signal. IE, Metal or Concrete buildings or other devices giving off RF signals
- Try any high-gain antenna with a SMA connection
If 3 signal bars or more:
- Verify on the Alarmdealer portal page that the device has been activated
- If the device has recently been moved from a different account, triple tap the SW1 button (top left of the device) and power cycle the panel for one full minute