- Section 015: Disable option '7'(Turns on/off telephone line)
- Section 301: Enter a Receiver number
- Section 310: Enter an Account number
- Section 360: Enter '03' (Enables Contact ID)
- Section 365: Enable option '1' (Enables Opening/Closing)
- Section 380: Enable option '1' (Enables Communications)
- Section 381: Enable option '5' (Enables Code Reporting)
**This panel may require CID Reporting codes to be manually entered. (Section 320-351)
**The panel CAN use a Virtual Keypad in which you can Arm & Disarm using a User Code.
**The panel SHOULD NOT be used to go into dealer programming to make changes.