The IPD-BAT cannot receive a remote firmware upgrade. This has to be done manually on the device itself.
- Power down the panel before you begin this manual upgrade.
- You will need to remove both data wires from (Terminal-5 (Y) and Terminal 6-(G) from the IPD-BAT.
- Once removed, you will need to connect a jumper wire from Terminal-5 to Terminal-6 directly on the BAT.
- Leave the jumper cable on for up to 30-minutes.
- Before you remove this jumper cable, verify on the alarmdealer website or contact technical support to verify that the firmware went through successfully.
- Once the firmware has been confirmed complete and the IPD-BAT has received the firmware, remove the jumper wire and reconnect the data wires back to Terminal-5 (Y) and Terminal 6-(G)